So, you’ve decided you want to get in on the NFT frenzy, but you’re not interested in buying and selling. You want to be on the creators side of the court.
We’ve put together a course to teach you how to become the next successful NFT developer, but before you start, we strongly advise you to take our NFT Crash Course. Nonetheless, we’ll be releasing lessons to teach you how to create a successful NFT project once weekly, every Thursday with the first release coming your way Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the course:
Chapter 1: Deciding What Kind of NFTs You Want to Create
- Chapter 1.1: What Kinds of NFTs Can You Create? Learn all about the different types of NFTs you can create.
- Chapter 1.2: The Easiest NFTs to Create. We’ll break down the different types of NFTs by complexity of the creation process. This will help you decide what types of NFTs to create for your collection.
- Chapter 1.3: How Important is Utility? Learn whether or not it’s important to add utility to your NFT collection.
- Chapter 1.4: Should You Be Doxxed? Learn what doxxing is and whether or not taking part in the process increases your potential success.
- Chapter 1 Quiz: Test your knowledge before moving forward in our course.
Chapter 2: Tools to Create Your NFT Collection
- Chapter 2.1: Tools for Art-Only NFTs. Learn about the best tools to create digital art for your art-only NFTs.
- Chapter 2.2: Tools for Utility NFTs. Learn about the best tools to add utility to your NFTs.
- Chapter 2.3: Algorithmically-Generated Collections. Learn about the tools you’ll need to bring your randomly generated collection to life.
- Chapter 2 Quiz: Test your knowledge before moving forward.
Chapter 3: Creating Your NFTs
- Chapter 3.1: Choosing a Marketplace to Mint Your Tokens. Learn about the best marketplaces for creators and what sets them apart from the crowd.
- Chapter 3.2: Getting Set Up for the Mint. Learn the steps you need to take to prepare to mint your first NFT.
- Chapter 3.3: Minting Your First NFT. We’ll walk you through the process of minting your first NFT.
- Chapter 3 Quiz: Test your knowledge before moving forward.
Chapter 4: Marketing Your Collection
- Chapter 4.1: Building Out Social Channels. Learn where and how you should build social profiles to market your collection.
- Chapter 4.2: Getting Thought Leaders On Board. A single thought leader can propel your art to new heights in the market. We’ll teach you how to attract them.
- Chapter 4.3: Should You Pay for Advertising? We’ll talk about your options, how much they cost, and whether you should pay for advertising.
- Chapter 4.4: The Hashtag Is Your Best Friend. Learn how to properly use hashtags to build more social awareness.
- Chapter 4 Quiz: Test your knowledge before moving forward.
Chapter 5: Bringing Your NFT Dreams to Life
- Chapter 5.1: Creating Your First NFT. Learn how to create your first NFT.
- Chapter 5.2: Minting Your First NFT. Learn how to mint your NFT using one of the marketplaces you learned about in chapter 3.
- Chapter 5.3: Selling Your First NFT. Now you’re in the big leagues. We’ll teach you how to make sales.
- Chapter 5 Quiz: Your final quiz.
How to Create a Successful NFT Project Final Exam
Ace the exam and you’re on your way to success.