WhIsBe’s “Vandal Gummy” has been taking over the world for the last 10 years with the artist’s work originating as NY street art and evolving into physical sculptures that can be found in public collections and museums worldwide. These vandal gummy NFT’s have sold for millions in the auction houses of Sotheby’s and are expected to do so again soon at Christies. If you missed those, now is your chance to redeem yourself with his next collection named VANDALZ.
The narrative for this 11,111 unique NFT collection is that each one tells its own story and WhIsBe hopes that each one reminds its owner of their turning point in their own life.
There will be 2 phases to the drop (this is the only way for a non-WhIsBe collector to participate in the drop, you must buy a karma key.)
Phase One of the Drop (Karma Keys)
On November 19th on Nifty Gateway a sale of 5,000 Karma Keys will commence. A revolutionary new format for a project release with a focus on security, fairness, user experience, and no gas fees! The best part, the audience sets the market; a no reserve auction format puts the power in your hands.
Phase Two of the Drop (11,111 VANDALZ)
The 11,111 VANDALZ by WhIsBe will be available by redemption only in January 2022. There are four points of access.
- Your Karma Key will release your very own Vandal (Phase 1)
- Burn a Horned Chameleon to release 10 Vandalz into your care! (past collection)
- Burn a Karma Chameleon to release 2 Vandalz into your care! (past collection)
- If you are a holder of any other WhIsBe NFT, you’ll be airdropped a Vandal into your care. (past collection)
Official Roadmap of the Drop
Don't Miss the Next Big Story
- November 19th Karma Key Drop, 5,000 Karma Keys offered on Nifty Gateway. This launch format is a win for all – no gas fees, secure, fair, and democratic – where the market starts is in your hands.
- Art Basel Miami Dec 1st – 4th WhIsBasel aka Karmageddona 4 night extravaganza of debauchery in Miami’s hottest nightspots (including the infamous E11EVEN)
- Q1 2022 11,111 Vandalz released, 5,000 to Karma Key holders, the remaining to original Vandal Gummy holders, (airdrop x1) Karma Chameleon holders, (Burn x2) and Horned Karma Chameleons (Burn x10). At the project launch Vandalz can be redeemed.
- Q1 2022 Club Karma, established, a virtual members club, to hang and attend exclusive virtual events, like a “Soho House” for the Metaverse.
- Q1 2022 Karma Committee established, acts of good Karma within the community, and outside, are rewarded.
- Q1 2022 Karmic Masters Chart launched, the higher up the chart you are, the more karmic rewards are coming your way. Whatever rewards you’re picturing, guess again and multiply it by a lot.
- Q2 2022 Karmic Cleanup Crew launch, a 501c3 charity that will help fix issues globally with the help of the Karma Community. The non-profit will be aimed at providing art education in underserved communities, clothing drives and food drives (regularly not just on Holidays), and becoming a global reach with clean water projects in Tanzania and other developing nations for example.
- TBD. To the moon with WhIsBe! Literally to the moon. The first person to spend $5m on a Vandal is going on a spaceflight with WhIsBe on Virgin Galactic.
- Ongoing. Random acts of Karma, owners of Vandalz will receive gifts from WhIsBe, just because.
- Ongoing. As you rise up the Karmic Masters Chart things will start to get crazy; maybe a 7ft sculpture of your Vandal appears on your lawn, maybe your Vandal appears as a character in its own animated/comic book for worldwide distribution. As your particular Vandal becomes more iconic and valuable, Karma (aka WhIsBe) will reward your ownership with opportunities to join in on WhIsBe Brand revenue streams, using your Vandal.
- Ongoing. More parties, in cities across the globe, more virtual events at Club Karma.
- Q2 2022, Karma Run, the first of many global super/exotic car rallies will be held for Vandalz holders. There will be 3 day and 7 day auto adventures globally. Each rally will also have a charitable component, toy drive afternoon and children’s hospital visit for example, that’s just good Karma.
- Q3 2022 the first physical “Club Karma” in Los Angeles will open with sights set on NY, Miami and London for 2023.
- Q4 2022, launch of Mutant Vandalz! Kidding!!! The focus on Vandalz and Planet Karma is a 5 yr plan that involves global domination (metaphorical) for the betterment of Vandalz holders’ lives, and Humanity as a whole. There’s a team of 30 + people (and growing) dedicated to propelling a socioeconomic/cultural movement that sets the standard for what a like minded community can achieve.
The Bottom Line
WhIsBe’s focus is on the NFT and art community that he has built. He once said, “I want to continue to grow the community I’m already part of, the one where we all support each other, help others, and have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.” He definitely does that, during NFT NYC he rented out the biggest nightclub in New York for his collectors, and of course covered their bar tab, DJ sets by Blondish, guest appearance by Rich the Kid, you get the idea. Actions speak louder than words.
Click Here to link to his official site.
“WHAT DOES COMMUNITY REALLY MEAN? I HEAR THE WORD THROWN AROUND A LOT IN THIS SPACE, I WANT TO CONTINUE TO THE GROW THE COMMUNITY I’M ALREADY PART OF, THE ONE WHERE WE ALL SUPPORT EACH OTHER, HELP OTHERS, AND HAVE A HELL OF A LOT OF FUN ALONG THE WAY”- WhIsBe
Don't Miss the Next Big Story